Friday, April 9, 2010

Just a click away !!!

It's a hard days night, the first of the 15 of my penance... and it happens...

I get a friend message on FB from a stranger and I send him a message saying we haven't met ... and then accept it.. go through his images to get to know him better. I get a reply "We don't need to meet to be friends on FB" a few messages go front and back.. I feel a git groggy and go to sleep.. Next day morning I go to his profile and I need to add him as friend !!!

I later figure out that deleting a connection is just a click.. Just a click...

Friendships - Deleted with one click
Relationships - Changed with a click

Just one tiny little click....

We sure have advanced as a species.. things that were once to die for are now nothing more than the "click" of a mouse....

Makes me wonder....
Woooo Makes me wonder .....

No comments:

Post a Comment